by Antony Heljula
This is a presentation delivered at the 2012 BI Forum in Brighton, it aims to explain the conceptual differences between the 10g and 11g security models and provide clarity on a number of key areas about the new Oracle BI 11g security model - see the list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) below to see the topics discussed:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- What Roles and Policies Should I Have?
- When Should I Use the WebLogic LDAP?
- Can I Have Multiple Identity Providers?
- Where Do I Get My Groups From?
- What are GUIDs? - Do I Still Need SA System Subject Area?
- What Are The Important Files?
- How Do We Migrate Between Environments?
- Can I Still Use The 10g Security Model?
- How Do You Implement SSL?
- How Do You Implement SSO?
- What Do I Do When it All Goes Wrong?